Welcome to the Toronto Fire Pics blog.

A new way to share pictures and news relating to the Toronto Fire Services, torontofire.blogspot.com has multiple contributors posting new content almost daily. Old posts will be archived in the menu on the right, and new posts will appear here on the main page. Use the search bar (top left) to find specific incidents, rigs, etc.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

TFS Map

Map of Toronto Fire Stations plus Multi-alarm locations. I also posted links to the apparatus at the individual stations. I also posted information on each of the Multi-alarm fire locations. If you have any advice or anything to make the map better let me know and ill try to fix it up a bit. I'll be updating the map every now and then from this day on. I'm also thinking about posting links to videos of each apparatus in action.

http://maps.google.ca/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&vps=1&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=108624189543664504564.000464f38d2e2658ea84d

No comments:

Post a Comment