Welcome to the Toronto Fire Pics blog.

A new way to share pictures and news relating to the Toronto Fire Services, torontofire.blogspot.com has multiple contributors posting new content almost daily. Old posts will be archived in the menu on the right, and new posts will appear here on the main page. Use the search bar (top left) to find specific incidents, rigs, etc.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

A new direction for Toronto Fire Pics.

Being in school full time, plus working, I've come to the sad realization that torontofirepics.com may be a thing of the past. Updating takes a ton of time, which I have very little of. However, a new idea! With multiple authors on this newly formed Toronto Fire Pics blog, hopefully we can get something similar to torontofirepics.com going. Photographers will be able to post their new pictures of rigs, incidents, etc. A new way to post all your great photos and news relating to the Toronto Fire Services. - John Hanley

2 comments:

  1. John, have you considered turning TFP over to someone else to manage? It is your baby, and it opened many doors for you. I guess I hate the idea of it fading away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. For now, I'm thinking we'll keep it as an archive. When I'm out of school, and possibly have some more time (or don't) I will reevaluate.

    ReplyDelete